The FP Smilies Wars

THM

Well after seeing a glimpse of dedicated FP smilies in some other threads let's start an FP Smilies contest. The best ones will become official FP smilies (well if Mano agree with that, isn't it ?).

Are you all comfortable with these rules (or should there be other or more rules ?) :

* "FP" or "Future Producers" must be mentioned
* no existing smilies (copies are allowed, as long as "FP" is involved)
* not too big: the smiley heads are not bigger than "usual" smilies - i.e.: :)
* max. size: a few kb (just be reasonable & keep in mind that there are a lot of 56K members)
* only decent smilies (no sexual and political insulting, no racism - see the FP general rules)
* let your imagination go !!

good luck !!!

alc.gif

I request a Carnage smiley: blue hair, pink glasses, doing some slapping!

Any takers? :sing:

sounds like fun wish i knew how do do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
kkkkkk.gif

ha! thats the best i could do, i dont even know how to make it with the background.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in!

I'm leaving for Sydney tomorrow though, so I won't beable to do anything for a bit. If I have time tonite, I'll try to do that Official Carnage Smiley that hes been so patient about. :D

The rules sound good to me THM, but do you mean that you have to mention FP everytime you make a smiley?

WOO HOO, bring on the Smileys!

alc.gif

Zer0PointEnergY said:
The rules sound good to me THM, but do you mean that you have to mention FP everytime you make a smiley?
It's just a suggestion; do you think that will be too hard ? :confused:

Zer0PointEnergY said:
I'm in!

I'm leaving for Sydney tomorrow though, so I won't beable to do anything for a bit. If I have time tonite, I'll try to do that Official Carnage Smiley that hes been so patient about. :D

If you do I will forever me inyour favour :cheers: :victory:

As to the question, I think maybe not always mention FP, but be fp related?

THM said:
It's just a suggestion; do you think that will be too hard ? :confused:

I don't think it will be too hard. I think it might leave less variety in the smileys though. Or, maybe there is a misunderstanding somewhere...?

Oooh, Carnage drives a hard bargain!

Back