"FP" should offer featured music on the home forum page.

You'd get bytching from people who don't get featured.

I like a certain type of Hip Hop so I'd never vote for stuff I don't like.

It's a good idea though.

People that don't like someone posts... will not support that persons music.... Modus is an example. There's no denying the dude can rap but some of the stuff he posts ... turns people off. So look for "feelings" to run rampant.

Hell, people hate my music because they hate my posts... (or am I just telling myself that?)

You can't hate on this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Moved to about FP forum.

One problem with the mods nominating stuff is we don't all do hip hop.
I know for sure i don't.

Some interesting idea on here though.

You'd get bytching from people who don't get featured.

I like a certain type of Hip Hop so I'd never vote for stuff I don't like.

It's a good idea though.

People that don't like someone posts... will not support that persons music.... Modus is an example. There's no denying the dude can rap but some of the stuff he posts ... turns people off. So look for "feelings" to run rampant.

Hell, people hate my music because they hate my posts... (or am I just telling myself that?)

You can't hate on this...

you got any idea why your songs crackle for me? My speakers are fine, internet connection is, I got no problems of the sort playing back music on my computer or youtube videos or anything else. It just crackles all the way through and I can't hear it.

sounds like a real cool idea, could bring alotta shine to the members who deserve it. But I donno if all the less than mature members could handle it...

Think it would be a good idea too but not only is there a maturity issue there are also some over blown egos as well. Guys come in and slam other producers all the time even when someone is merely looking for feedback to improve. Then there are a ton of people on here, who to avoid the BS and or backlash just agree or even D*** ride.

Could be interesting if it came into existence.

Anybody ever check out Dopetracks(dot)com?

There you can actually use your computer mic and spit over beats made by other producers. They have a track section for songs and a beat section as well.

Moved to about FP forum.

One problem with the mods nominating stuff is we don't all do hip hop.
I know for sure i don't.

Some interesting idea on here though.

It shouldn't be any random mod though, certain ones qualified for the job should get the honor. I'm thinking folk like Derranged

Hmmm....Interesting ideas here. I'll discuss with the mod team. The issue of selection is most touchy point here.

I think it could be cool to have an FP corner called Present Producer and do a profile on a member who has reached some kind of a milestone in their career.

This idea wont work. Most of the members A) have been producing for less than 3 years and have no real body of work besides beats if that B) Fp members generally are not mature enough to handle the rejection that may come with not being selected

Back