The First Annual FP Awards!!!

If your gonna keep posting who and who isnt a post whore please continue to do so....but please put a yes or no at the bottoms at your post so I can know who thinks the FP Awards is a good idea....Thanks

Kaleo said:
If your gonna keep posting who and who isnt a post whore please continue to do so....but please put a yes or no at the bottoms at your post so I can know who thinks the FP Awards is a good idea....Thanks

I already told you,I think it is the best idea i've heard!Why won't you start the awards already???....what are you waiting on?

Kaleo said:

why?

arait.. i vote yay.

but keep the spirit of the awards positive, why should anyone get the award for the worst post. and this guy with the trinton deserves nothing.

Oh of couse I want it all to be positive, encouragind, uplifting and fun at the same time. All Im waitin for is for Mano to give me the go!!!

Even better we should do it in a year and hopefully i'll be back then:D

Back