The First Annual FP Awards!!!

Kaleo

Ballin Outta Control
I think as a way to encourage good producing and keep moral high in a since is to award people on this site. Like give them the title of the "Poster of the Year", "Producer of the Year", "Comedian of the Year", "Newbie of the Year" or what ever. I think we should make it up and get it runnin....What do yall think???

I think this could rejuvinate the interest of some frustrated FP vets. I actually had this idea a while ago but never posted it considering I didn't think it'd get a good reception. But you could come up with a committee to come up with diff awards and nominees and sh!t. Then have votes, I've seen it done on other forums.

maybe put some choices in those cat. for people to vote for...cause off the top of my head its all a blank

Don't think negative!!! It'd prolly be easy, do diff things like Funniest member, most helpful, best producer, best graphic artist, best thread of the yr, worst thread, biggest post whore, etc etc.

Last edited:
I think this could be something that could really help give people something to work for or just revive the forums and the site a little. Ive seen it in another forum also and people jus love it. Come on yall show your support!!!!!!

Also LOL @ ZPE.....Think Positive...

We can make this one work!!1!

Kaleo said:
I think this could be something that could really help give people something to work for or just revive the forums and the site a little. Ive seen it in another forum also and people jus love it. Come on yall show your support!!!!!!

Also LOL @ ZPE.....Think Positive...

We can make this one work!!1!

yeah, but we dont want people just posting to get some sort of award: post whores arent cool. :mad:

True....I feel that if we did it we wouldnt just go on number of post but quality of post. I can post 1000 post all I want but if they were just all post of crap then I wouldnt give that person the award. Like if we had to give Poster of the Year to either a guy with 3000 post of crap or a guy with 300 quality informative post then we should give it to the guy with 300. Plus we wouldnt just go by number..we'd have a commitee who handed out the awards accordinly. On top of that we would tell everyone that it doesnt matter how much you post but it matter is your post is helpful. I mean i think if we all came together and put out minds to we could do this... Everytime an idea is posted up in here people are so quick to say: It cant work, or it wont work, or I doubt it will go. You cant live with that kind of mindset...either yall wanna do it or not. If I got to do this by myself then so be it. But its time someone stepped up to the plate and take some action and imma be that person to do it but I would really like it if yall helped out on this one. I know it could be big. Thanks yall. Whos up for it....?

P.S. Yes post whores arent cool!!! :mad:

Last edited:
co-sign

banghead.gif

Why don't we just do the awards in a thread?....some one could create a thread where we just give the nominees and vote for em and all and then after that he could post a thread telling who won what award......Oh yeah by the way this is a great idea!!!!

jackpot777 said:
Why don't we just do the awards in a thread?....some one could create a thread where we just give the nominees and vote for em and all and then after that he could post a thread telling who won what award......Oh yeah by the way this is a great idea!!!!

Hey, if everyone would like to do then lets do it. As long is we get the ball rollin its cool with me...
Hydrogen.gif

EDIT:

Plus it doesnt have to stop there. You could even give out something monthly...like "This Months Featured Producer", and in that section could feature some of his work and a little information on him (help everyone to get to know eachother beter) or even something else...

Last edited:
Kaleo said:

Plus it doesnt have to stop there. You could even give out something monthly...like "This Months Featured Producer", and in that section could feature some of his work and a little information on him (help everyone to get to know eachother beter) or even something else...

I like that.

Kaleo said:

EDIT:

Yeah this has been previously mentioned, and I believe it is on Mano's list?

Kaleo said:

Hey, if everyone would like to do then lets do it. As long is we get the ball rollin its cool with me...
Hydrogen.gif

EDIT:

Man that's the best idea i've read!!!....let's get the ball rolling!

Back