F. P- Banned on my job! whyyyyyy??????

sleepy said:
After posting out of topic in his thread you guys finally remembered him.:D

Oh yeah, balma, hope he comes back.

"You think you're big time? You gonna die big time!"

I saw a post yesterday from balma in the Metal/Rock/Alternative forum and thought "sweet!"

But it was only someone responding to an old thread.

*sniff*

i hate it when cool people go away for extended periods. it's like when a great friend has to move away from the nieghborhood :( i hope he's ok.

that always sucked when you were a kid, one of your good friends moved outta your area, and your like damn, who am I gonna kick it with at school now, who's house am I gonna go over, and play transformers with...? (ok, that was last week, but you get the picture)...

I hate getting email notifications for this thread. I open the email hoping it would say:

balma has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to ....

But it never does :(

Zer0PointEnergY said:
that always sucked when you were a kid, one of your good friends moved outta your area, and your like damn, who am I gonna kick it with at school now, who's house am I gonna go over, and play transformers with...? (ok, that was last week, but you get the picture)...

that was always tough for me.

especially the moment of emptiness when you arrive at the lunch table and the familiar face isnt there. so sad. :(

StopRushing said:
I hate getting email notifications for this thread. I open the email hoping it would say:

Why does he tease us so?

:(

I´ve just received a mail from him.
He says he really misses FP a lot, but almost got fired, so he can´t come back.
I´ll write more news from him when I got the time, I promise (but have to work now too :cry: )
but he´s safe and well. :)

Hades said:
I´ve just received a mail from him.
He says he really misses FP a lot, but almost got fired, so he can´t come back.
I´ll write more news from him when I got the time, I promise (but have to work now too :cry: )
but he´s safe and well. :)

make sure you tell him how we've all felt his absence and wish for a safe and spectacular return to fp.

StopRushing said:

i was about to say this also...

poor balma...

if he gets email notifications he know his friends are talking but he can't talk back...

sad :(

i miss balma

here´s most of his mail copied (I left out the piece about the butplug :p):

"Please tell to the guys there, I received a punishment on my job for logging so much to F.P. I had about 3.000 avatars and smilies on my computer,
and they erase'em almost all. I was suspended % days on the Bank, obligatory vacations for "wrong usage of Bank's resources" , and when I came back, they changed my computer.... "

2nd mail :

"It's a ****, I don't have any computer on Monteverde, just the synths. but I have been more focused than ever on my music. It's an obssession that it's deterioring my physical aspect, I'm thin, with big black bags under my eyes, I'm becoming a very alone person, I think is a part of the process, where you must know who really you are, and whant do you want in your life. I just want to make music.

My music is unique Hades, I put heart and soul on it, I will die for it, is my most precious treasure. It has no categorie or genre. I don't respect anything, it transits throught the industrial, funk, trance, latin style, progressive and epic, sometimes suddenly changes to new forms, complex string and harmonies constructions, long organic arppeggios constructions recorded on realtime on 32 tracks playing at the same time, funky wah guitars, blasting riffs of drums, full of congas, analogic snares, elastic sounds, bongoes, native drums, african sounds, analogic basslines. Voices recorded from the radio, tv, environment, my house backyard, my friends voices, lots of crickets, monkey howls and birds of all kind, wind, water, classic music.

And if you can, post a treat on "About Future Producers" telling them that I'm okey but totally pissed off with my job, thinking on quit because I can't log on Future Producers, I was almost fired, , wandering how much posts jtraxx have, and put some smilies crying.... "

I told him that no matter how great FP is, it´s not worth losing your job (and paycheck) for.
so for balma : :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back