Ever wonder??????

StopRushing said:
Postcard!!!!

Man we dnt get that kinda scenery here, must be so f*ckin inspiring to just walk down the beach for a couple of hours.

without a doubt....its a brisk 5 minute walk to the beach for me.;)

LOL ZPE! And I thought you were guy from the dollar bill...

hehehe...no, I'm not old and gray...err green..:D

hello ZPE nice to meet you. from the looks of it i think we both can take up the job of being the official fp.com BOUNCERS.

:p i need to get my oakley's though.

j-traxx said:
hello ZPE nice to meet you. from the looks of it i think we both can take up the job of being the official fp.com BOUNCERS.

:p i need to get my oakley's though.

Yeah, I'm 6'4" about 215 pounds...

We can pimp our FP BOUNCER shirts...:D

Zer0PointEnergY said:

Yeah, I'm 6'4" about 215 pounds...

We can pimp our FP BOUNCER shirts...:D

coool. hey mano1!!!!! we need the hookup soon. clock is tic tic tickin' in that picture i'm 6'1" and 270lbs. i hide the weight well.
i'm thinkin in the future when the fp.com site gets a bit more funding....... we can make different novelty shirts like ones that say www.futureproducers.com on the front and on the back they all have different sayings like "how do i remove vocals" or "fruityloops vs. mpc" or even "post whore" or for a special fee we can have one with our sig on the back with our name on it.
hahaha

maybe one day.

j-traxx said:

coool. hey mano1!!!!! we need the hookup soon. clock is tic tic tickin' in that picture i'm 6'1" and 270lbs. i hide the weight well.
i'm thinkin in the future when the fp.com site gets a bit more funding....... we can make different novelty shirts like ones that say www.futureproducers.com on the front and on the back they all have different sayings like "how do i remove vocals" or "fruityloops vs. mpc" or even "post whore" or for a special fee we can have one with our sig on the back with our name on it.
hahaha

maybe one day.

:bigeyes: Ya Big Boy maYNe....:D:cheers:

I love that idea about the custom sayings on the back, thats classic. He should just make them anyway, and put them up for sale....You could have a few differen't T's to choose from.

how did you guys guess what i was already planning all along?

:D

seriously

the new fp site launches SOON and I mean it.. only days away

and there will be a store section with an FP GEAR page there (!)

most stuff there right now is a bit more serious than the stuff you mentioned but I was planningt o do those as well soon (i even told Infradead yesterday when he came to my place for the evening)

this puts me a bit on pressure to get those fun ones done too - Ill see if I can get you guys a cool shirt that says OFFICIAL VOICE REMOVER or something :D

i hope you guys get the other stuff though as well --- its cool .. theres some for everybody.. clean line ones and also badass "REPRESENT" kinds :)

its all very exciting. Infra liked the new FP site a lot when he saw it, i hope all of you guys will FREAK OUT when you see it as well, when its live

A few days?!?! Is that it?! I'm lookin forward to so much more now that i know its just round the corner. And I'll trust Infra's judgement, I heard he's one of them moderators types :D

lol anyway, thanks ahead for puttin in so much work!

It was a TON of work (Stil is!) but I love doing it... its so amazing to see FP alive with all the cool people travelling in there, communicating, increasing their skills, doing what they love to do: MUSIC

:)

Infradead was passing by, but may live closer some day in the future

take care

-mano

i am about to BURST now. the suspense is really rocking me now. i swear mano right now i'm inspired to run home and do some music specifically for fp.com. i'll try to get whiteowlbundy to write some "clean" fp.com lyrics or i may try my own hand at rhyming just to bring it to fruition. anybody wanna help me out????

mannn I'd TOTALLY feature tracks "about" FP on the site :) with credits linked to producers' sites of course! ... Actual "songs" or at least some vocals about FP a must :)

something to think about on the new site...

mano 1 said:
mannn I'd TOTALLY feature tracks "about" FP on the site :) with credits linked to producers' sites of course! ... Actual "songs" or at least some vocals about FP a must :)

something to think about on the new site...

i'm right on it mano1!!!!;)

j-traxx... I am almost tempted to send you a sneak peak of the new site. But I think it may launch SOON. Mano is snowed in at home this morning.. I AM A BUNDLE OF NERVES!!!

*fingers crossed!

It's ok smartiehouse. i'll be content to open my fp.com holiday gift with my other siblings. i cant wait till Lordthathidge comes back and to his suprise he thinks he's on the wrong site! i wish i will have been able to capture the look on his face.
:victory: :victory: :p

man!!! this is gonna be great!!

what country is mano1 in with all that snow?

Back