Ever meet anyone from FP in person?

KomplexBeats

Grindin 24/7
I thought this would be an interesting question. I know a lot of us have collabed with members through the internet but have any of you actually met in person?

I met and collabed with NahlejSCI who also resides in the Tampa area like myself. Hoping to meet up with more members and collab in the future.

Peace

Not yet, but I might meet up with Peasant Nikon when he comes to the UK in the summer. And should hopefully meet Samplecraze around the same time.

Well probably I'll meet Hades soon, and next time I go to London I'll try to contact you, Carnage.

Yes: YOU THERE =>
CarnageSmiley.gif

Naw but I would like to meet someone of this site. Anyone in the Westcoast/LA area?

Kaleo said:
Naw but I would like to meet someone of this site. Anyone in the Westcoast/LA area?

San Francisco Bay Area, but I hardly get out of the bay. Hardly get out of the neighborhood I live in at that. Maybe not the best thing, but my collaborations only pull off when someone comes to see me here.:D

I have met a few. Oddly not the only other FPer I know of in DE... It is fun to match faces to eccentric online personalities ;).

i've met a few....

y-it-erp, mano1, and smartie

i felt kinda weird meeting someone i'd talked to on the internet :D

Yea i know two guys from FP in person. THey are from my city.. But they have like 10 posts so they are not "famous" on FP :D LOL!

It wasn't that weird to me I mean you're obviously gonna have stuff in commone with the people you meet since we all go to this site for a specific reason.

I overcame my fear of meeting totally new people when I came to college and didn't know a single person.

Peace

KomplexBeats said:

I overcame my fear of meeting totally new people when I came to college and didn't know a single person.

Peace

Hm.. i wonder if someone told you this b4..Your avatar looks like Baby Williams a.k.a. Birdman.

Kaleo said:

You might have seen me in Hollywood, bumming cigarettes from people.

I used to wonder what half tha peepz in here looked like until the other posted thread. I was like WTF! ha ha ha.. some peepz had beach scenery behind them as inspiration when they were stuck with making music. I wouldn't mind meeting up with someone on here if the time was right, the funds were right, and the possibilities of publicity and loot to gain were on the positive. ha ha ha. B.Ward is the closest to me that I know in here.. ha ha.. alot of the rest of you are all tha way out on the other coast. ha ha ha. No doubt though. One day.

Genycis

you and b.ward in the same studio collaborating on beats would have sick results. I'd love to see that happen one day.

Peace

Back