Damn Mano!

Jackin_J said:

lmao.......i cant believe someone is actually starting this again.

At least I don't dig thru trash for Hammond's with no connectors!!! ;) j/k

lol.

It's not a perfect way, but it works if done properly!!!

Peace.

IS ANY ONE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE MPD 16
I HAVE BEEN HAVING DRIVER PROBLEMS. MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN CRASHING, WITH THE INFAMOUS BLUE SCREEN DRIVE_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I THINK THE PROBLEM WAS THE MPD16. SO I DIS CONNECTED IT. DO YOU THINK I SHOULD GET A TRIGGER FINGER?

MUCH RESPECT

KingJames101 said:
I HAVE BEEN HAVING DRIVER PROBLEMS. MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN CRASHING, WITH THE INFAMOUS BLUE SCREEN DRIVE_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I THINK THE PROBLEM WAS THE MPD16. SO I DIS CONNECTED IT. DO YOU THINK I SHOULD GET A TRIGGER FINGER?

MUCH RESPECT

My MPD works great, no complaints here.

mano 1 said:
LOL well I'll reassure you, I knew about that, but really... you can't completely remove it like muting the track

simply because you can't always predict that the voice frequencies will not be "mixed" with instruments.

let's not debate over this again ;)

I am glad some people found it funny :D

Sorry Mano but Phase cancellation will remove the instruments cleanly. What you are talkin about is EQ'ing. Phase cancellation is using an inverse of a wave to remove the original wave. And it works very very well -

dansta2k said:
Sorry Mano but Phase cancellation will remove the instruments cleanly. What you are talkin about is EQ'ing. Phase cancellation is using an inverse of a wave to remove the original wave. And it works very very well -

Like Mano said, any leakage or inconsistencies in files (if you're downloading digital audio files) will leave some digitial noise and residue.

Phase cancellation CAN work, if the elements work in your favor, or you created the audio files.

And like Mano said, lets not debate this anymore.

dansta2k said:

:) I know what phase cancellation is.

if you do not have the original and EXACT vocal track from the recording you are trying to lift the vocals from, lining up each sample, there is little chance that it will happen.

I agree with Mano 1.
Phase cancellation is a way to get out the vocals from a sung track, but that technique will never remove all vocals in a clean way.
So there will always be some vocals left, or there will also be removed some instrument frequencies.
Same with EQ, filtering, or whatever trick you want to use to remove vocals.
I'm asking myself why people don't want to believe that there is no program or technique (or not yet...) to remove vocals in a clean way.

THM said:
I agree with Mano 1.
Phase cancellation is a way to get out the vocals from a sung track, but that technique will never remove all vocals in a clean way.
So there will always be some vocals left, or there will also be removed some instrument frequencies.
Same with EQ, filtering, or whatever trick you want to use to remove vocals.
I'm asking myself why people don't want to believe that there is no program or technique (or not yet...) to remove vocals in a clean way.

I think in this day and age of technology, kids are really suprised we haven't been able to create something to do this.

I have also seen this little gadget in GC mailings that says it removes vocals from any track. Thing looks like a cd player with twice as many buttons, but I have not played with it yet. I wish I could remember what it was called, but alas my memory fails me.

Anyways, Kanye must be right!

mano 1 said:
:) I know what phase cancellation is.

if you do not have the original and EXACT vocal track from the recording you are trying to lift the vocals from, lining up each sample, there is little chance that it will happen.

Sorry man ill keep my mouth shut :P

KingJames101 said:

MUCH RESPECT
It's not a problem with the MPD16. It's your computers USB drivers. I've had the same problem, I just use a different set of USB ports instead

Last edited:
KingJames101: Please post a new thread, in a different forum :) ... this is a thread about the video interview with "10" (on the front page)

PhobikONE said:
My MPD works great, no complaints here.

its not usually the device that will give u that screen its your usb drivers

why the hell did u post this in here:confused:

Beat_Brokers_04 said:
its not usually the device that will give u that screen its your usb drivers

why the hell did u post this in here:confused:

I responded to another person's post about problems, that is why.

Back