?????:confused:

G

Goodall

if you take the number of newbies asking how to use a piece of equipment they just bought times the number of questions that you cant understand because of illiteracy, divided by the number of threads on FP talking about Kanye West, plus the number of kitten pictures in the Anti-Peso Save The Kittens Thread, minus the price of the FP invented "Trinton" and "Montif" models, plus the square root of the times someone got a lil too emotional in a thread, divided by the serial number on your MPC.......

has Mano still created the best forum for up & coming producers to communicate?
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
crossover

nope, i checked my math and its 64. you must have forgot to multiply the denominator by the illiteracy coefficient, and then add the remainder from Trinton's formula.

Yeah, but the trinton is so good it's like pi. Can't really work that out to its exact answer because of it.

oh ****...I jus got done reading that save the kittens thread..that is one of the most funy things i've seen in a while.

Tired-Kitty.jpg

sleepy said:
Yeah, but the trinton is so good it's like pi. Can't really work that out to its exact answer because of it.

u have to do your research because one of the FP members posted the prices of the Trinton and the Montif models.....

Back