Banning Arrogant Peeps

D

deejayC

Banning arrogant peeps;

user w1cks is slagging me off for no good reason - is there any way to stop him?

ok i came to rescue.. I deleted one of the threads.

BUT.. what do you think about what he said about your organization? I mean he seems pissed... I remember being pised at people in the past, and not meaning you did anything or what he said is true; a lot of people in this industry claim to be related to big players, but they lie etc..

So I mean his scenario, what he described is very possible in a way. But I dont know each person's life, so I dont mean anything here.

well one other thing...

you posted your site in different forums.. and i had to move the threads to "showcase" because this is where they belong. Please respect the site's organization.

thanks

the scene

Cheers for that Mano.

Our site is quite small but because most of us work (full-time) in the industry we've managed to twist the larger companies to back some of our projects. Such as Xtravaganza, dj mag and smirnoff during one of our night club nights recently.

Frankie (w1cks) stopped working for us about 6 months ago because he had his own project to work on (www.jinjateknologies.co.uk), recently however he contacted me regarding an idea (drunkCAM) here at Digital COrruption. He said that it was his idea and he owned it. Obviously we couldn't very well turn down the weeks of work we put so we told him that it wasn't his idea and that he had no claim to it.

He started this abusive online slander since. I can provide any further information you like via email, please email me: deejayc@digitalcorruption.com if you feel the need.

Thanks again

ok thanks for the explanations.

Yes, please don't post your site anymore. Thsi site is very special because we do control what is posted, we are very careful and it makes this place very organized and easy to read.

deejayC said:
Banning arrogant peeps;

user w1cks is slagging me off for no good reason - is there any way to stop him?

So their was a reason. One that perhaps you feel that is not justified but regardless it's a personal/business issue that shouldn't be brought here. Deal with it in person, not on this site.

Hey, hold on....

I didn't bring the issues here. I simply use this site like everyone else; to source information and chat to like minded DJ's. I didn't know about the site organisation because you have not posted any notices anywhere informing people of where they should post such information - i apologised for this, but you don't have to rub my nose in it.

w1cks brought the problems here - his problems not mine, but as you're more than likely aware if someone is undertaking slander against your brand (and I'll remind you again, not only on this site) you have to do all you can to protect it.

I thought onlinedj.com would support us because I took the time to explain the situation. I didn't start any flame war and I haven't used bad language.

I understand that onlinedj.com don't want the problems here, but it was not me who brought them here, please respect that.

You have made me out like the enemy when if you look at some of his posts, it was not me that instigated any attacks. As forum administrators you should put a stop to any abuse before a full flaming begins.

My disappointment with the admin is apparent...

hey no problem man.
I didnt say you brought the problem here. Mikhal is a member not the administrator.

ok. Well as for the organization, each forum has a title "mixing", "recording", "music sites", "showcase"... this is pretty explicit I think. I will post a notice about this at some point maybe, but the forums titles are pretty visible and most people know.

As for what you said about stopping the flame.. i DID.. i closed one of the threads, and I checked the others, most people didn't really bother about what this guy posted (his short messages) so it didnt seem to be a problem. But I DID close the thread where the fight happened.

We are spending hours each day to take care of this site, don't worry we are careful and make sure everything is cool.

This guy can have his opionion about what you said. Maybe you should just let it roll off your back and not pay so much attention to what he posts about your comments. People will see that it is not really relevent. Don't worry. And, you may try to email him and get things ok between the two of you without getting the Admin and Mods involved here. :D Good luck

Re: then tell me...

deejayC said:
then tell me why there is still a message calling me a stupid idiot?

This is the thread i told you about where people did NOT give any attention to him, the thread went on and on about something ELSE, and that's why I didnt close it.

I give him another chance. next time i'll email him personally asking him to participate in the forums like everybody else, to email you directly if he has problems with you.

ok.
again, don't worry. trust us.

Re: Hey, hold on....

deejayC said:
I didn't bring the issues here. I simply use this site like everyone else; to source information and chat to like minded DJ's. I didn't know about the site organisation because you have not posted any notices anywhere informing people of where they should post such information - i apologised for this, but you don't have to rub my nose in it.

w1cks brought the problems here - his problems not mine, but as you're more than likely aware if someone is undertaking slander against your brand (and I'll remind you again, not only on this site) you have to do all you can to protect it.

I thought onlinedj.com would support us because I took the time to explain the situation. I didn't start any flame war and I haven't used bad language.

I understand that onlinedj.com don't want the problems here, but it was not me who brought them here, please respect that.

You have made me out like the enemy when if you look at some of his posts, it was not me that instigated any attacks. As forum administrators you should put a stop to any abuse before a full flaming begins.

My disappointment with the admin is apparent...

But you created this thread to point out the problem. You involved Mano1 and some of the moderators in a problem that would simply have disappeared. If this guy is really petty and immature as you said in one of your posts then the only joy he will get out of this crap is to see you get pissed off and insulted. You had a choice to either ignore his posts or respond to them. It takes two to tango and tango you did! I stand by what I said previously. This is a problem better dealt with away from the site.

Back