2nd hand equipment

ade

original JOKER
hey Mano, would u like a list of second hand stuff, thats good, because i don't see much on the boards about this, i am sure a guide to buying 2nd stuff would be useful

ie samplers, synths, drum machines, tone modules. I think i could come up with one and prices expected to pay

that's interesting ade,

but it seems a bit tough. I mean the prices are so different from what you pay or should pay in america (ie CHEAP!) versus in France, or in India or etc..

I don't know.. I am just thinking
What do you think? It's good to discuss and shape concepts etc..

let me look, through my vast amount of waste paper and see what i can come up with, i don't have to include prices, anyway member can quote the best price seen in their country :) that way we can see prices internationally

mmhh... wait i have to think of the structure to hold all this data.

BY THE WAY

the new USER REVIEWS section will feature each person's review with the "price paid", "second hand or not", "date of purchase" and "country" so maybe this section can help peopel to see also how much things are..

well what i was intending is a general guide to whats good and what not to touch with a big stick.

If someone is on the look out for a cheap synth they can programe they can look up this guide or if someone wants an analogue synth with midi and can't afford a new one look at the guide. It more that kind of thing thats missing, i know some of the thing that might recommend should be in a museum but they can still be used :)

ok see what you can come up with. email me when you have questions or to give me news about yoru project!

thanks for the input

I have some idea reading this thread. I'll post another thread about it!

take care man :)

Back