20 Post in order to post links?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiBzy

Thats ridic! I would like some feedback on a beat but i cant post a link to my youtube until i have 20 posts! So this is post number 2

20 posts isn't even hard to get haha. you're already 10% done.

lol and i just noticed i don't even have 20 posts.

Last edited:
your right! does commenting and replying add to your post count?

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

I think it does because i have 3 posts now. Thats winning

Good idea man im 5 away and your two away woooo

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

4 more to go

Yes any post counts.. though there is a fixed time limit between your posts that keeps you from spamming useless posts.

Dude.. If your point is to leech then just leave now. The point of FP is to build and maintain a community. So happily step aside and stop taking space for producers that actually love the game.

hey it keeps people from getting on here and not contributing so you actually are being part of the forum.

if you want to get some feedback its not going to happen without becoming active in the comummity.

talk to people. give some feedback on their shit and before you know it not only will you have the 20 posts needed you'll also have people who are willing to listen to your shit since you listened to thiers..

That 20 posts are redicolus

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

yeah man you are right its anoying

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

oh yes it is!

I think it's pretty reasonable, that way people who might otherwise just have spammed their links kinda get to know the community and may decide to actually join as a productive member.

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

I think it's pretty reasonable, that way people who might otherwise just have spammed their links kinda get to know the community and may decide to actually join as a productive member.

Oh please, kill us for not wanting our new members to just post their music then ditch the website forever. I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for that restriction all you would have is kiddies coming in here with new songs, get feedback, then ditch on the spot.

Point being, its perfectly reasonable.

just do yo 20 like we did ours, at the beginning i just came here to post music for review and then leave, but then i did 20 and i started to like it and now i'm at like 700 posts in under 4 months

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back