!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10,000 POST AND STILL LOVING FP. fireworks inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaOriginalBlade said:
Congrats my brotha... I'ma bring Claudette to the party so u can finally meet our son. He looks up to uncle traxx and wants you to sign his motif es 6. And save 7 slices of the pepperoni and black olives.. peace. And quit postin so damn much, I'll never catch up.

DAMN Blade...

how u not gonna have ya son in the throwback ralph sampson joint :p

DaOriginalBlade said:
Congrats my brotha... I'ma bring Claudette to the party so u can finally meet our son. He looks up to uncle traxx and wants you to sign his motif es 6. And save 7 slices of the pepperoni and black olives.. peace. And quit postin so damn much, I'll never catch up.

32!! :mad:

what'd you name him :( she was supposed to be my wife yo :( i feel like babyface in that "what if" song.

j-traxx said:

rome!!! holla at 4 slices of chicken and pineapple for your boy!!! :p

You know I'm bout it bout it when it comes to my chicken, man.

I'm callin' the Colonel now for the hook-up.

"Some people dream, and some people wake the phuck up and make it happen..."

thats what my older brothers use to say
"make it happen". they were referrin' to females tho, back when I was a little kid, recieving a lil' pimp advice :D

anyway, wheres my chicken!?!?!

ONE80 said:
"Some people dream, and some people wake the phuck up and make it happen..."

thats what my older brothers use to say
"make it happen". they were referrin' to females tho, back when I was a little kid, recieving a lil' pimp advice :D

anyway, wheres my chicken!?!?!

we got 10 quarts of general tao's ready for you homie :D rome is on the way with the KFC though so no need to worry....unless it's a long drive for rome...temptations n shyt. :p

I GOT THE CHICKEN!

Everybody act civilized... cause everybody has to eat.

C.P. said:
how u not gonna have ya son in the throwback ralph sampson joint :p
Now thats a classic homie!
j-traxx said:
what'd you name him :( she was supposed to be my wife yo :( i feel like babyface in that "what if" song.
We named him Micheal LaDainian-Dunta (pronounced Dante)... and you know the rest. Can't give out the last name cuz of you know who. It was either that or Micheal Tracy-Yao which Claudy wasn't havin. And I hate to ruin your party any further but, Texans... 2-2! Uh Oh! Only Babyface tune you should be singin is When Can I See You Again.. and in this particular situation.. um Never!

Congratulations! :cheers:

Heck, I don't remember whether I congratulated THM on his 10,000 or not. So, to be sure, consider this a shared message between, er, both of the members of the FP 10,000 Club.

After all, before you joined, THM has only had himself to do the secret handshake with.

:p:D

Last edited:
biggrome said:
I GOT THE CHICKEN!

Everybody act civilized... cause everybody has to eat.

ROME!!!! where all the legs at??!?!?!

stop playing i hope you made a mistake and left one bucket in the backseat of the eastbubbaphuk rydah! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back