Yo! Anyone on FP from Australia?!

thanx people... i'll make some way.. hope at least to meet some of you fellows on some projects when i'm coming. we now spotting Melbourne. blesSings

I'm in Chicago and one of my artists named Young General used some beats from a guy calling himself Koko in Australia

Dudes, its been a while since I originally posted this thread - good to see some peeps from AU and NZ here!

I'm looking to join forces and maybe create a production TEAM here in Sydney - think J.U.S.T.I.C.E League kinda thing and i'd love to hear from anyone who may be interested and has their beat game and production on point.

Hit me up if you're down or just wanna talk about it.

Peace,
[j]

Dudes, its been a while since I originally posted this thread - good to see some peeps from AU and NZ here!

I'm looking to join forces and maybe create a production TEAM here in Sydney - think J.U.S.T.I.C.E League kinda thing and i'd love to hear from anyone who may be interested and has their beat game and production on point.

Hit me up if you're down or just wanna talk about it.

Peace,
[j]
Hey.. you got any links to where i can hear your beats??

Hey all im from Melbourne 2
pm if u want to talk if your from melbourne

This thread needs to be shut down to prevent any collaborations from taking place that feature samples taken from old Kamahl records.

Hahaha, thats pretty hilarious! Hey, what's wrong with Kamahl eh? It's actually a pretty good idea.. lets see what I can find...

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Hey.. you got any links to where i can hear your beats??

I have only got a few tracks up on youtube. Check it out and get back at me.

Oh yeah, I used autotune on the R&B tracks, so don't give me grief over it. I'm not a singer by trade, but had to get the idea out... so THAT's why I used it... haha anyways, hope you like my stuff..

https://www.youtube.com/user/bangbangproductions1?feature=mhum

Peace,

J

Last edited:
sup peoples .. been on this site for a very long time but have never really been a poster, good to see some other peeps locally here ! although I think im the only person from Adelaide haha.

check me out soundcloud.com/thearkanebeats

cheers

Brisbane up in here, anyone got any beats i can listen to. In the area of Electro/Dance/dub step...needing beats for a EP project im working on with someone from X Factor, she made the top 10. Hit me up if you're keen to be part of this..

Any Perth People in here?? Lets get the movement going, u either with it, or behind wishing you were!!

Rappers/Producer/Singers PM me or get on my Facebook if you want some shine!!

Sup bruv...Im from BrisVegas..do you do beats? im looking for some electro/dubstep/house.baltimore type type beats..Holla if u can cater!

Any Perth People in here?? Lets get the movement going, u either with it, or behind wishing you were!!

Rappers/Producer/Singers PM me or get on my Facebook if you want some shine!!

Haha you have posted on my Facebook page. I run Perth Underground.

Back