Yo! Anyone on FP from Australia?!

I'm from Brooklyn, NY but now living in Petersham NSW. Just starting with my music shit and need lots of help :).

Yo Australia and Australians!!!!
how's life there???

I NEEED HELP!!!!

explanation:

My wife and i are waiting for baby delivery which is for middle of next year. She is from Bosnia and I am from Mauritius island. After analyzing, we both concluded that Mauritius is not nicest place to grow up children and neither is Bosnia. Thinking that Kangaroo Land is not bad place to be, she is trying to get some job there, so we can move. I don't think it will be hard for her to find job as she got her diploma in veterinary surgeon.

but i..... i don't got anything but good will and Love for audiovisual art, specially music production and sound engineering (creating, recording, mixing etc...). I have to admit that i'm not as good as a lot of you here and that i wont progress much if i stay in that retarded island but as i said, i have good will.

So, moving to Australia for me would be extra nice if i can find job or training in studio or something like that.

Any advise and help from you people will be welcome.

blesSings
mordikiss@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
So, moving to Australia for me would be extra nice if i can find job or training in studio or something like that.

Any advise and help from you people will be welcome.

Paid recording work is very scarce unless you are of the highest quality. Most people I know that do it work a normal job and do it on the side. It can be done but it will be very difficult.

yeah, theres little work in sydney. Barely any big studios left. As we know everyones got home studios and do it themselves. Best case scenario for you would be doing free work somewhere. even that could be hard to find.

Back