yeah umm hello

sedgwic

well it keeps begging me to come to this forum and say hello, so i guess that's what i'm doing.

i'm rather new to making music on a computer but i've been playing music for 25+ years and i was involved in some dark ambient/industrial projects in the eighties that utilized analog synths & tape loops for "sampling". times sure have changed.

my music nowadays goes in four distinct directions. i'm doing some ethereal gothy things with spoken word and some vox, i have fun on occasion working in the general area of "electroclash", "synthpop", or "new wave". (i use the quotes because i find the 5000 subdivisions of the electronic genre a bit silly). i do some industrial music, but it could also be called "darksynth", or "electroindustrial", or maybe "industrial rock", or wtf-ever. lastly, i'm a guitarist, and i actually play guitar better than keys. on guitar i'm likely to be playing really pounding - no glamour hard rock and i'm quite found of the sound of my les paul and vox amp.

not sure why i've typed all of this up when i haven't even looked over this site to see how useful it will be to me, but anyway ..... hi peoples

sedgwic
raleigh nc

Back