Would this work to calm things down here?

D

dj funkifize

I just had this idea.
What if the posts in the "everyday chat" weren't counted in your "total posts"? This way people won't post stuff to just get their post count up. And all the people are pissed because people have huge post counts and don't post anything anywhere else would be calmed.

Could you do that Mano?
and what does everyone else think of that idea?
:D

nah...that would just create excess work, which currently is probably not necessary along with the work mano already has to do to maintain this site...

Would probably work better if everyone had the same titles except the moderators......Being rewarded with special things for posting **** is ridiculous.....sorry Mano :)

who gives a fuk about how many post ya have...i on this site to learn and trade tips...not to be some fuking post king....or it is queen???...hahahaha
peace

P.s excuse the language.:)

I agree w/ flareware. Post counts exist in EVERY forum, it's good to take a measure of the dedication for the cause but those just aiming for high counts and/or just making a big deal out of it should f*ck off or find an occupation IMO. I'm here for some good months and all I see is friendly, helpfull advice and discussions, some more than others, but hell that's what I'm looking for anyway.

... and if the Everyday Chat section exists, then it should be posted for God'sake!!! If one has lots of jokes, count them up at the Jokes section, if one's not pleased w/ any of the sections, send a message to Mano and he'll do whatever he wants;) Or f*ck off again!!!:D:D:D

flareward said:
who gives a fuk about how many post ya have...i on this site to learn and trade tips...not to be some fuking post king....or it is queen???...hahahaha
peace

P.s excuse the language.:)

Amen...
Who cares how many posts you have ? I actually think that it sometimes show if posters have a life offline or not. Overall there are too many posters that spend too much time posting and not enough time creating !
Not just here, but in all forums.:)

Back