...and this is why FP is trash!!!...The Mods are to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mistaox

Chater-La
user-offline.png
Administrator

Join DateMar 2009Posts1,669​

You have received an infraction at Future Producers
Dear mistaox,

You have received an infraction at Future Producers.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
-------
This close to being banned. No racism allowed!
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://www.futureproducers.com/forum.../#post49767260

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by D$truction Band
True but even the culture is shifting drastically !!From Gangsta to Gay!!

aye...not so loud.....BandCamp, Infraded and the rest of the Homo-defenders might close the thread.

All the best,
Future Producers​

Can someone please tell me where I used inappropriate language?...Racism??

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure "homo defenders" is what did it. Just comes off as offensive to a gay person no matter what tone I put on it. You're a vet tho..holy **** would be a shame if you got banned, I got banned for literally controlling the traffic in the HipHop forum....so yeah...edit that post,joe.

So should I have said "Homosexual-Defenders"?.........Or Is homosexual now a bad word??..SMH
I dont get it...

"Homo-Defenders"
"Gay-Defenders"
"Homosexual-Defenders"

There isn't even a semantic difference in those terms..

This is just a blatant example of the PC police.

If you say anything about Blacks you are a racist.( Im black btw :) )
If you say anything about Jews, you are antisemitic.
If you say anything about gays, you are Homophobic.....

This is nonsense.

"Homo-Defenders"
"Gay-Defenders"
"Homosexual-Defenders"

There isn't even a semantic difference in those terms..

This is just a blatant example of the PC police.

If you say anything about Blacks you are a racist.( Im black btw :) )
If you say anything about Jews, you are antisemitic.
If you say anything about gays, you are Homophobic.....

This is nonsense.

You are correct...however,since Mano sold the place..this is how it is now,G. I had this place on lock after my comeback from the EmanOn name...they shut that sh*t down again because I'm an outspoken atheist that had this **** jumpin with just my music....their way or the high way bro bro.

Its not just FP but all forums are sh*t now. Overall attendance is down in general.
So TBH you can't blame the mods if they want to try and keep this site from becoming a sh*t hole by regulating on ignorance and negative behavior.

(Not to mention they can also lose the privilege to post advertisements if too much negative behavior runs wild...)

$.02

Thanks for that Nightshade!!!!

Now lets see if you get a warning from the mods for using the "C" word...lol :victory:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not just FP but all forums are sh*t now. Overall attendance is down in general.
So TBH you can't blame the mods if they want to try and keep this site from becoming a sh*t hole by regulating on ignorance and negative behavior.

(Not to mention they can also lose the privilege to post advertisements if too much negative behavior runs wild...)

$.02

There was nothing ignorant about my statement... I simply alluded to the fact that the mods are quick to jump on you if you voice an opinion that is not in line with their rigid interpretation of this site's crappy policy.

Thanks for that Nightshade!!!!

Now lets see if you get a warning from the mods for using the "C" word...lol :victory:

lol

If I do then I deserved it because I know I was being confrontational in using that term towards you.
I also know if I were to use certain slurs I would get a warning, but warnings are just that, you get them and then you learn your lesson and move on from there. Warnings add up to a set number (usually 10 points) before you get banned. I moderate on a couple forums and understand the system and the guidelines so I am not too worried about it.

One thing I don't like that the new mods have done is unstickied all of the useful threads and replaced them with their own less useful stickies. Like the cat, Morningstar..he had great tutorials in the Mixing forum but his stuff is nowhere to be found. Where is the "EQ: getting everything in it's own space" thread? smh.

There was nothing ignorant about my statement... I simply alluded to the fact that the mods are quick to jump on you if you voice an opinion that is not in line with their rigid interpretation of this site's crappy policy.

Ok. Replace "ignorant" with "offensive".

At any rate, It seems like you might be making this into something its not.
This scenario doesn't appear to be a personal attack against you or your "freedom of speech".
It seems like you got flagged because what you said others may find offensive and its their job to make sure that everyone on the site feels welcome.

$.02

He pretty much said the exact same thing I told you. FP has sponsors now...can't f*ck up the money with bigotry...that's not good for business.

Modus and sftraxxx pretty much got it right. It don't really seem like a personal attack. Just basic enforcement. Don't sweat it and keep on moving. Hell I probably could've had a warning or two in the past, but I would never notice anyway

I understand all of that....

I guess I'll just use the term "gay-defenders" from now on...lol

Well, they let u start a thread bashing them.
Sounds like a decent amount of freedom to me.
Can't say what the site was like back in the day,
but most of this stuff is standard on a most forums.

Well, they let u start a thread bashing them.
Sounds like a decent amount of freedom to me.
Can't say what the site was like back in the day,
but most of this stuff is standard on a most forums.

oh, anyone can start a thread. How long will it last?...that is the question.

How the hell can you be warned for this...

Reason: Inappropriate Language
-------
This close to being banned. No racism allowed!

Since when is gay a race? Discrimination yes but it isn't racism. Ridiculous.

LOL! Going back I see why they got offended because you called the MOD's homo-defenders.

honestly i don't like the gay influence in hip-hop but this is a music producers forum, it shouldn't be a hostile environment for homosexuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back