Whats good homies!

Enve

Whats good! My name is Enve, I'm a producer/Emcee/Engineer based out of Minneapolis (For now) and I have been in the making Hip Hop for six years. I am in two groups called: Microphone Champions, and Worn Souls, both based out of Eugene, Oregon. I am Pro Tool certified and I am working on getting Logic certified. I mainly use Logic to make my beats anymore, I used to use reason but that was on my PC, and I have now started using mac. I record all my vocals either through Logic or Pro Tools it just depends on where I'm at and how much time I'm going to spend on the track. I am currently running Pro Tools 8 and Logic 8 in my home studio. I use a M-audio Axiom 49 keyboard and a M-box 2 as well as a FireWire 410 if I need more than 2 inputs (drums, band). I use all kinds of Mic's at the Institute of Production and Recording (IPR) and suggest if you are close to the Twin Cities to check it out. I try to blend styles not normally seen in the "Mainstream" Hip Hop scene. So check my **** out and I hope we can all push this movement as far as we can dream!

Back