What Changes Do You Think Should Be Made To FP?

no music of your own to showcase = no access to the hip-hop/r&b section... PERIOD

You people are sad as ****. You got banned deal with it. Get a life, ****.

We need more mods, its like a bunch of kids home alone. Your supposed to be grown men you should be embarrassed, look at yourselves.

You people are sad as ****. You got banned deal with it. Get a life, ****.

We need more mods, its like a bunch of kids home alone. Your supposed to be grown men you should be embarrassed, look at yourselves.

Shut up loser. You lost even though you won.

I'm still gonna be me and you're still gonna be you.

HahahahahahHahahahahaha. You'll never experience what it's like to be with a beautiful woman your whole life, while I get all the best.

So you lose.

no music of your own to showcase = no access to the hip-hop/r&b section... PERIOD

I agree with this.

I have no music to show for myself, it would eliminate me, countless trolls and people of no value. The good thing is that it would get me to work more on music and show something for myself.

Good idea.

HahahahahahHahahahahaha. You'll never experience what it's like to be with a beautiful woman your whole life, while I get all the best.

So you lose.

128738327804871317.jpg

So you lose.

Yeah ok, says the dude who spent valentines day making new accounts to a forum he got banned from the day before, real Casanova.

I done had my romantic meal, 2 bottles of wine and made love to a busty woman. Its 1.30am now imma laugh at you then go to bed.

Maybe he had a valentines weekend like I did since my ol lady is working today, there was a friday and saturday ya know....iono just a thought

I agree with this.

I have no music to show for myself, it would eliminate me, countless trolls and people of no value. The good thing is that it would get me to work more on music and show something for myself.

Good idea.

I haven't posted anything in about an hour because I was helping my lady clean up the kitchen. I don't see the relevance of this day and being on here. I fuck my woman every bit of 98 times a week...why is this day so special? Seems to me that you only got that type of treatment on today.

Yeah ok, says the dude who spent valentines day making new accounts to a forum he got banned from the day before, real Casanova.

I done had my romantic meal, 2 bottles of wine and made love to a busty woman. Its 1.30am now imma laugh at you then go to bed.

Busty??

You mean fat? HahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What a loser

Fat, no. But I do bang fat chicks, good pussy under that gut. Usually they can cook to.

I haven't posted anything in about an hour because I was helping my lady clean up the kitchen. I don't see the relevance of this day and being on here. I fuck my woman every bit of 98 times a week...why is this day so special? Seems to me that you only got that type of treatment on today.

Ok man, its not worth the typing.

Matter fact neither of you are worth the typing at this point.

Last edited:
Technically, I don't see no problem with FP. If it sucks sometimes, it's because of the people.

anyway, it's a good place.

Back