Wassup FP

D

Different

sup fp whats good. Start off, I've been leachin off fp for a minute but I felt kinda bad bout it so I decided 2 finally join and hopefully give back since fp's been real helpful 2 me.

Anyway I'm a new member so I should probably introduce myself a lil...
I'm a rapper (isn't everyone these dayz) and a producer, and nobody's probably read past my first sentence... but incase you have and for some reason you're interested in what I have to say then i guess it wouldn't hurt to get into a lil more detail than the usual "I'm just some dope ass rapper wit' swag"

It's been approximetly a year n half since i first started rapping, well i started writing shit to other rappers beats about a month earlier but one day i just randomly decided to record myself, so i did. I had laptop (which i still have only its ****ed behond repair, yet it still works.. which is amazing considering the screens cracked and theres some wires hanging out the back) and the shitty built in mic thats main purpose was to be used with the built in webcam that for some reason wasnt even included in my model, for skype or msn or watever. The first song came out unsurpisingly shit (although back then the novelty of just hearing myself rap made it sound good) and of course the next 50 or so did aswell.

Now heres where my producing came in. At first i was either using beats off looperman.com or random ones i found on youtube, but then i discovered a torren... i mean my wallet, so i went out and bought FL Studios 9 XXL Producer Edition. Just like my raps, at first they where shit. I went through a phase where i didnt even consider using the mixer and just went all out on the sequencer n piano roll, but with the piano roll i didnt even make my own shit i just went on the riff machine lol.

Anyway eventually my beats along with my rhymes had dramatically improved, and now I am finally ready to start work on my first mixtape. And I guess this is where fp might come in handy, and in return i would definelty like to share my knowledge, tricks, and skills that i have picked up along my lil journy... a journy that i hope to continue for a very long time!
:victory:woo!!! everyone clap for my corny emotional ending

PEACE

Back