VJ Forum?

i-clan

There's a lot of VJ work goin' on in Sydney, dj's PLUS VJ's...i reckon it's taking off. Personally i like Flash, Photoshop and Adobe Afterfx and do fun little stuff on there. Might be nice to have an Electronic Visuals section to rap in eh?
I realise you are moving the site to a dedicated linux server, so this may not be a good time to implement such a suggestion.
But i still think it could be a cool area to chat about doing your own avi clips to your music to whack on the end of your demo cd. Bomfunk MC's did that, put 2 videos on the end of their cd. Sure, DVD is coming up in popularity, but the technology is available now to whack smallish cool flicks on the end of your own cd.
Could be a good thing to have a forum for it at some point in the phuture....:)

thanks for the input i-clan.

well talk about it later possibly.. Im trying to keep it to "music-only" as much as possible.. thats why there is no "lighting forum" either..

hehe :)

hehe, lighting forum, maybe a roadies forum too!
Up to u dude. This site is really enjoyable, good, inspirational, and helpful already. All the positives.
I thought a VJ forum could be apt, as it is often incorporating computers.
Maybe an idea for the future. I can see how just keeping it music is a good thing.

Back