Is there a way to stop FP automatically 'reading' all threads when logging in/out?

sorry what exactly are you asking? if you mean stop marking threads as read when you logout then the answer is no - it is the default and there does not seem to be user based switch to change that behaviour

sorry what exactly are you asking? if you mean stop marking threads as read when you logout then the answer is no - it is the default and there does not seem to be user based switch to change that behaviour

It's not even if I log in/out, even if I stay logged in and refresh the page say 2 hours later, it automatically reads EVERYTHING. A bit rubbish really. :(

have you tried clicking on what's new and selecting the activity stream - it can show up to 200 posts of activity as long as you do not log out; even if it balks at the 200 hundred mark, you can scan through what is shown and then reload the page to get more recent posts - always click on show more at the bottom of the page to get back to the last posts that you viewed

this is what I use to do moderating from as I can see everything that has been posted with a quick view of the first few words

Back