this site seems

M

Merc

this site seems to be very closely matched to dj source.co.uk. Is there any relation? I mean in terms of designers or what, I mean the two are extremely similar layouts.

just wondering.

p.s. which site came first?

Also, I do prefer this site's layout more over djscene but it's cool being a part of some different communities.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes this site is far better! Plus it deals with much more stuff than DJing

Last edited:
they're all good in their own way though.

Mano's doing an A1 job with FP.com!! I saw his other work too, he's good. I wish him all the luck, he's talented and I know he puts forth a lot of hard work and effort.

Merc said:
cool, I like this site better.
Atta-boy Merc.
icon14.gif

:D

hey what's up Crispy?

from up on the 401 huh, cool seeing fellow Canadians, u know CKerr812?

Actually I mentionned OnlineDj to Paul (it was still Odj back then) :D. I was an active member there too.

Back then he was making a big reorganisation of Djsource (called BPM back then). He told me he liked the layout of ODJ a lot, so I guess he could have "borrowed" some (a lot) of ideas from here.

Well, anyway, I don't go to djsource a lot anymore, it isn't the same as before, and I like FP A LOT more now.

ahh interesting "inside gossip" Thy, much appreciated that you psoted this, makes things really clear now :) mmmhh :) hehe

Merc -
your sig seems to be very closely matched to dj pentium's. Is there any relation? I mean in terms of designers or what, I mean the two are extremely similar layouts.

just wondering.

p.s. Cripy Disco - are you also borrowing from dj VISA or someone too?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

muuhaaaahahahaha

...sorry dudes, just joshin' yas. i just scored a VJ gig in August at a 5000 person event, and i'm stoked! :D

Back