Site is hard to use :(

J

jizzer

I LOVE this site as far as the content and focus on producing...absolutely AWESOME idea. The music community has needed this for awhile...

But...I find it very tedious to use because of the tons of options. I also think the color scheme needs a little more contrast...

I'm a Were-here member, so I guess I've gotton used to that. I thought this board would be similar, but I just think it's a little too confusing...

Hope this is seen as constructive criticism.

tha jizzer

ok, i just figured out from a different poster how to turn of the vb stuff when posting...much easier indeed.

forgive me, i'm learning:)

tha jizzer

hehe :) too much cool stuff going on, its the first itme i hear such a complain! :D:D:D

take care man! nice to see you around here

-mano

i was uploading stuff the other day to my site, and i still had dreamweaver turned on, and all the post segments were in shades of neutral blue and mauve, it was seriously cool, and i did this post congratulating the interesting colour tryout, but then realised it was dreamweaving spinning this pentium one out, haha, had to change post ...

hey Jizzer, a toast of the upright swords to ya!

try putting together the site yourself! dont worry, you'll figure it all out, its not that difficult

also... you can turn off some features.. go to your options (button: my options) for example you can turn off the special controls you get when you post, and you can also turn off peopel's signatures (faster loading), etc..etc..

Back