this site!

S

sorridsky

just wondering, if on the frames, next to the topic's you could display how many new message on each forum have been been posted since you were last there.. be it new posts or replies.. and perhaps highluight those topics in a differnt colour?
its standard on most of the other pages i frequen, and its very helpfull.
just an idea to make life that little easyer
otherwise, a very informative fun and educational site.
thanks
Raz

its already there actually... you see the square qitht he arrow on it? This means that some new messages were posted since you red the thread.

also, when you go to the FORUMS LISTING (where all the forums are listed) you will see a small square ont he left of each forum, either dark or white.

white means that new messages were posted on this forum since last time you came in

The whole thing will be improved soon actually, and eventually it will be a bit like you described. we'll see :)

hope this helps.
take care sorridsky :)

thanks guy =)
ive noticed you have a bit of a hard time around here..
the only times i really see your posts are when you are moving them.. thankyou for the site.. yes if you could make the new posting more notciable. that would be fantastic... keep up all the work =)and im sorry people like me plague you with silly threads.
all the best you effendi. you do a good job.
Raz

no problem :) its my pleasure to bring this site to you guys.

I love the way it works, how music people (no tonly djs! ;)) can come in and ask questions to everybody, search answers in the 30000 messages already posted.. etc.. polus the site's contents

its an adventure
thanks for your support and see you around :)

Back