Server problems

Chater-La

Some of you may have experienced yesterday 'no data received' error messages when trying to load FP pages. The server keeps crashing. We still don't know the exact cause but it's probably due to one of the PHP extension we're using. Anyway, hopefully this will be resolved soon. Anybody still getting these errors?

No, but it does explain some of the bizarre behaviours (like pages suddenly reloading themselves - I mean a complete and total redraw of the page without any relaod command being issued) as well as the slow (almost snail-like) response times - response times I have not experienced in Australia since the mid 1990's (I'm talking ca. 1bps - that's right, 1 bit per second)

i had the no data received error when loading threads then when i refresh it loads fine.

having some issues getting into the private.php page to send messages this morning.

added 1 minute later.....

which have just now rectified themselves

Last edited:
Have been experiencing severe page load times - i.e they are taking hours and not loading except for the summary of current subscriptions - any attempt to load any other page is taking forever and is often incomplete an our or more later....

Even this page only partially loaded whilt I was typignt o let you know there was a problem

Back