Producer of December Dusk saying "Hello!"

D

decemberdusk

Fellow producers and composer, et al,

I have been composing/ producing for about 20 years now and (after many bank loans) have three fully professionals studios now. I am going to school for my graduate degree and received my Bachelor's of Music in Theory and Composition so far. I am looking forward to asking questions as well as helping out when I can with advice.

I started out on the MPC with pure hardware equipment and now have the best of both worlds. I use a Mac Pro for my DAW and Neumann mics for vocals... there's a ton of gear that I use daily to work on.

My favored musical genres span from *Classical* (Stravinsky, Shostakovich, Ravel, Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, Richard Strauss, Bela Bartok, Ives, etc.)

to *Hip hop/ Rap* (Dre, Swizz Beatz, Biggie, Ludacris, Wu-Tang Clan, Jay-Z, Blackalicious, U.G.K., Mos Def, Bone Thugs, etc.)

to *Various* (Stevie Wonder, Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, Rage Against the Machine, Danzig, The Misfits, (old) Metallica, Bob Marley (all of the Marley family!!), etc.

to *Electronic* (Daft Punk, Air, Portishead, Chrispy, Aphex Twin, Square Pusher, Drum n Bass, dub-step, hardstyle, ... very eclectic mix, which rears it's head in ALL of my music.

Thank you all for your time and I hope to hear back from some of you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back