Problem with my User Profile

E.S.Q.

Hello, I signed up for FP about a month ago under the username E.S.Q. However, when I click on "My Profile" it takes me to the profile of another user named EsQ, but this person hasn't been active since 2008. Is it possible to get my own profile under E.S.Q. or do I have to create new account? Thanks in advance.

You'll most likely have to create a new account because I just read that FP don't change usernames.

The problem is caused by the vBSEO plugin that this forum uses to rewrite urls... User ID's aren't included in the profile urls so the script can't distinguish between users with similar names.

If you chose a new name like ESQ Music, ESQ Productions etc. your profile should work fine.

I don't think you'll need to create a profile. Hang tight. If I remember correctly, this is fixable. Crazy Pellas kind of touched on it in that the forum recognizes the periods as blanks and so a new E.S.Q. is the same as an old ESQ.

Thanks for all the replies, I appreciate the help. Charter-La, I sent you a PM as requested.

Back