Post Your 1000th Here!!!

AlurOne!

FP Psychoanalyst
ok, maybe you all think this is corny and maybe nobody will reply to this thread (like all the others i have tried to start), but if you are inclined to do so - post your 1000th here in this thread.

i know i'm a long way off from 1000 still, but consider this to be planning for the betterment of my future here at FP.

as with my other threads, you may always opt to ignore this one as well. on my 1000th post however, i will be here!

this post was my 694th. . .

Last edited:
St3 said:
701 more posts and I will be back...

we'll be here when it happens. in the meantime, maybe we'll talk about things relating to 1000th posts. you know, like what will you say on your 1000th? what have some of the vets said, if they can remember? what kind of avatar will we be graced with when that number is hit?

oh and another thing - i'm hoping to book j-traxx as guest speaker on the topic of "How To Reach 1000 Posts On Future Producers.com In As Little Time As Possible."

be there! (which, ironically is here)

I'll try to reach 1000 here before December 31th, or post the number 1000 on January first, so I'm gonna hurry!!!!!:D

Je je
:bat:
j.kidding.

218 posts to 1000.
21 day till Nu year.

218/21=10.38 posts per day. thats a lot. j traxx had an average of 16 posts/day. thats insane.

woo hoo! good to see you all. i'm at 788 at this time - urbanspirit you and me are neck and neck. i'm not really in any kind of rush though - i dont want to compromise quality for quantity.

:p

urbanspirit said:

218 posts to 1000.
21 day till Nu year.

218/21=10.38 posts per day. thats a lot. j traxx had an average of 16 posts/day. thats insane.

He lives here. Is the resident Dj. he doesn't log out even sleeping
sleeping-smiley-007.gif

LOL! I'm not rushing either. It is just these guys that do rush -they made me do some calculations. Ofcourse, imma watch the quality of the posts too. There's noooo rush whatsoever.

(but I guess many of the members' Nu Year resolutions will be "post whoring on fp.com") :D

urbanspirit said:
LOL! I'm not rushing either. It is just these guys that do rush -they made me do some calculations. Ofcourse, imma watch the quality of the posts too. There's noooo rush whatsoever.

(but I guess many of the members' Nu Year resolutions will be "post whoring on fp.com") :D

lol! i hope j-traxx can make it for a discussion. from what i understand he has set the precedent. gotta love him.

i am here again my brothers. i never knew that i was doing anything unusual really when i was puting up around 9 a day. i kinda knew i was going crazy when i was told that i amassed 300 posts in 5 days by carnage. i felt really bad when i found out that with every reply came a message in you guy's email telling you that "j-traxx has just replied to another thread you supscribed to" i was like oh god i killed their mailservers.
but i found friends here with my torrid posting so i'm the winner.
apologies to all mailservers i crashed:D
y'all know i just love being on here is all. i'm calmer now though.
still a lil maniacal with the posts but not too bad.

j-traxx said:
i am here again my brothers. i never knew that i was doing anything unusual really when i was puting up around 9 a day. i kinda knew i was going crazy when i was told that i amassed 300 posts in 5 days by carnage. i felt really bad when i found out that with every reply came a message in you guy's email telling you that "j-traxx has just replied to another thread you supscribed to" i was like oh god i killed their mailservers.
but i found friends here with my torrid posting so i'm the winner.
apologies to all mailservers i crashed:D
y'all know i just love being on here is all. i'm calmer now though.
still a lil maniacal with the posts but not too bad.

j-traxx, so glad you could make it!

so, my good friend - would you say that you had a problem at any point during your posting obsession? if so, what made you understand that it was interfering with your life and that of others? and what made you stop?

understand, you're very valuable to this thread, and to FP. your story is inspiring to us all.

:p :p :p ;) ;) ;)

:cheers:

the real turning point of my obsession came when my good friend (who i regard highly) carnage told me that i was being a post whore and that was an undesireable thing to be. he explained it to me not in so many words and i understood that i was kinda being selfish but he did understand my quest and that i did have words of meaning to share. i often did so when i could. other times i started posting in heated debates as i tried to gain understanding and puting my points across while respecting my fellow men. it was a great era in which i made the fine aquaintance of kaliyl and ralph wiggum and ikemurda and many other masters of debate that i may fail to mention for sake of brevity. i tried to read and learn and then when it was nesessary ....post. i kept this pattern up until 850 and i relapsed until i got to 1000.....and 1. it was excused by the mods which i gracefully appreciate. i am into a reasonable pace holding at 16 per day and even though i'm all about fun, i really try to spread knowledge and most of all respect and hope that my love for music and FP is infectious. :cheers:

touching. . .

lets highlight an important point here - you do in fact drop good knowledge and have always made that the basis of your patronage here at FP. it is this precise quality that separates a true post whore from an all around great guy who had been momentartily misguided, attempting to satisfy the most animalistic instinct of attaining an avatar. most importantly, you are here today as a pillar of the FP community.

i hope everyone has taken notes here and understands the joys and the dangers of befriending people over internet forums. j-traxx, if you have anything else to add, please feel free.

oh yeah.....check out my new christmas tune that i did today. it's the oh christmas tree j-traxx style. click my sig and enjoy.:cheers:

oh........ really important note. you should really take the advice of the mods and post criticism of other's music gracefully and informatively.:cheers:

um....now click my sig

j-traxx said:
oh........ really important note. you should really take the advice of the mods and post criticism of other's music gracefully and informatively.:cheers:

yes - do this!!!

Back