Post Your 1000th Here!!!

ARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!:victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

2000 posts. They were harder than the first 1000.

pda>.... *hear my music on the general track review*:D

well haven't been in this bit of the forum for a while, but hey 1000 done.

perhaps I should start helping people now.

Oh my, how long has it been? :bigeyes:

Time to whip up an avatar ...

Edit: Just realized the situation with avatars at the moment. Oh well, using it as a sig instead :)

Last edited:
CrAcKa-JaCk said:
Ahhh, 5g's bias!

had to revive the thread... It was a must.

damn, i had 2 months on you and I just realized I hit 3000 myself. You on your way to beating blade

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

1000th! =D

here's to 1000 posts of dedication to FP, lets go for 2000 now, hah.

From skimming this thread, it has given me hope to one day, build a respectable post count. This is my first post here, and certainly not my last. Hello to everyone here, I have lurked around these forums, but finally got around to making an account. Look forward to learning and interacting with other producers and artists on this forum.

Glitch? Maybe...

...maybe not...

...have you been on the blue pills again Sleepy?

...or was it the red...?

The rules appear to have become more harsh. You'd never have banned a member for blaspheming back in MY day...

...still, times change I guess.

A reply to this thread appeared in my email. It's the first thread based email I've had in a few years so I thought I'd pop in and see what's happening...

...can't believe my shiny disco ball is still here!

Big up the Spectral Disco Pimp!

Yeah, FP hasn't changed all that much. Just a lot of the original/early guys aren't around much more. I thought maybe Carnage was doing some voodoo here or something.

Now that I know you get e-mail notifications, I'm going to run a search and bump old topics to spam your inbox. jp

Back