Post Your 1000th Here!!!

i like them snares, so purdy.

oh christmas tree oh christmas tree......uhh forgot the rest heh:monkey:

Last edited by a moderator:
urbanspirit said:
I'm not rushing either. It is just these guys that do rush -they made me do some calculations. Ofcourse, imma watch the quality of the posts too. There's noooo rush whatsoever.
Glad to see that you're taking notice of my screen name!!

Yo Urbanspirit, i remember u checked out one of my tracks and i really appreciated your detailed feedback. I've got a new track up too, would u mind taking a listen?
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread/threadid/48957

lol sorry dont mean to plug myself everywhere, but i cant help it!! Im suffering from "AlurOne-dying-thread" syndrome!

And back on topic, i will definitely be back here when i reach the big one-oh-oh-oh. But ive definitely got a long way to go, considering my post rate is about 4 a day. lol@j-traxx, 300 posts in 5 days?!!?! That is simply legendary.

I didn't know about this thread yesterday, but I just passed over.
I never check this forum room ever. That shows you how bored I am today.

wooah..this thread has gone way off topic. o well, it's helping to get me to the 1k milestone!

Ikemurda said:
I didn't know about this thread yesterday, but I just passed over.
I never check this forum room ever. That shows you how bored I am today.

1000 posts and never really spent time in this forum? aboutfutureproducers is the forum to be at! glad you're here!

:cheers:

banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

i'll be here to say congratulations -

as of this post im at 871, so it wont be too long for me. . . still thinking of something deep and profound to say.

AlurOne! said:
i'll be here to say congratulations -

as of this post im at 871, so it wont be too long for me. . . still thinking of something deep and profound to say.

i still have 579 posts to think of something profound :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Zer0PointEnergY said:
I'm not gonna have a party til I reach 5000.

Maybe not til I reach 10,000.

:D

i hope you make 10,000 - i want to be there to witness it. mano only has a few thousand to go for that goal. . . sheesh!

Back