Post Your 1000th Here!!!

Cheers Cham.

St3, i dunno if ya talking to me or Chameleon, but the geezer is called Luke Cage aka Powerman. Black superhero created back in the day by Stan Lee

Cham, i didn't even know it was a person..looked like it had a trumpet in there somewhere??...don't ask.

J-trizzle...how ya get to edit the "edited by" option??...ya killin me with that!! :)

THM said:
I'm late (as always) but anyway:

congratz dude !! :cheers: :cheers:

i'll second that - congrats man

hope things are going well around everyone's respective parts.

edit: oh stoprushing, didnt see you made it. . . congrats to you too man. looks like i've been missing a lot around here.

keep up the good work everyone

Last edited:
Alur, I havent been seeing much of you around recently. I knew you were suffering from dying thread syndrome but dying posts also? :p

lol stoprushing

things have been real hectic for me the last few weeks or so. i'm glad i got some time to get on here for a little while tonight. good to see you all again!

"Hey yo I'd like to stop and chat but I'm just passin through, you know I'd like to stop and chat but I'm just passin through......."

AlurOne! said:
lol stoprushing

things have been real hectic for me the last few weeks or so. i'm glad i got some time to get on here for a little while tonight. good to see you all again!

glad to see you back alurone. i knew you had to be busy. :cheers:

Last edited:
Boogieman said:
halfway. =]

i'm umm...8/10 the way

forgot how to reduce, haha..

EDIT: yeah jus realized I need 11 more posts to be 8/10..ah well

Last edited by a moderator:
Back