Post Your 1000th Here!!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Go StopRushing! It's your birthday! LOL

:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

Congrats on the accomplishment man.

It's great to see people who come after me pass me by.

Hope you catch up to J-Traxx!

aaaaaaaalllllriiiiiight!!!!!!!!! stoprushing!!! you make this a dam proud day on fp!!! you're an awsome guy and you deserve the respect of all your peers for just taking to time to put quality down everytime you post. you always remind us to enjoy life at a reasonable pace. there's no need to rush. and we thank you for always proving it to us. hip hip hooooraaaay for stop rushing. !!!!!!!!!! :victory:

damn..i've been slackin on the posts latley. too much ish goin on, but congrats.

Salute!!

at least you werent spending all that time trying to download that awesome "TRINTON" so that ou can make "crunk beats" !! :D lol. check the software sequencing forum ;)

Thanks for the love guys, you bout to make me cry or something man!

The trinton thread is just hilarious. I cant believe that guy!! Just say it. Trinton. AAahahahaha!

So tell me J, where did u download your Montif from then?

StopRushing said:
Thanks for the love guys, you bout to make me cry or something man!

The trinton thread is just hilarious. I cant believe that guy!! Just say it. Trinton. AAahahahaha!

So tell me J, where did u download your Montif from then?

Imagine this.. there was a murder in the building where J-treezy works. Detectives come to investigate.. and guess who has a MOTIVE? Jason :D

Wow, i have a long way to go...Little does Mano1 know it but I'm coming for his position...In like 5 years or so...

Say Traxx, I was kinda wondering where I could download that Steinway Grand Pianoh from so I could make beats like Alicia Keys or Billy Joel...I've been on an Elton John and Cher frenzy lately too...

Back