POLL: new forum?

forum called: "DJ etiquette"

• yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

V

how about a forum called: "dj etiquette" . a definitly important aspect of dj'ing that all dj's should learn. i see so many threads here all over the board that would fit very nicely into this category

vote yes or no

wouldn't you better post this with 'this site'?
anyway, you could discuss this in the everyday chat i think, it's not that big

you're right, i guess its not that big of a deal. but, you know me, i'm just trying to get my post count up!!:D

Although it's a good subject, I've got to agree that it's not really something that needs it's own forum...

I think it does need its own forum.

Just talk about stuff that you don't like or others should do when you are spinning, treatment of your equipment, ganking other peoples vinyl and ideas, etc.

Then we could have a poll and get a general consensus of what to do in certain situations.

Who's with me?:victory:

sorry but this forum won't be added

The "DJ thing" has already 4 forums on its own, on a site that's mostly about production / composition / home studio... It's plenty already.

Take care

:hello:

Mano, could we have a general musicians ettiquite forum? I think it would help the younger kids in knowing the major mistakes when performing, in the studio, whatever. Even though there's this new book out called "Ettiquette for Outlaws" or something. A lot of rockstars contributed.

you know.. i think this etiquete thing should be discussed in some existing forums.. its a nice idea but I don't think it is something that should change the whole structure of the site etc.. there are already tons of forums :)

thanks for the input

Back