partnership proposal

L

LGMI Records

I’m starting up a crowdsourcing platform for developers and musicians: Insonas.com. Developers who need custom music and sound for their apps/website can post a project and musicians can contact them and earn with their creations. I’m a music producer, I run a netlabel and I think that it would be a good opportunity for musicians to show their skills and make profit. I know that your forum is a great place for musicians and so I’m going to propose a partnership: I insert your website in the “Feature” section (with direct link from the home page) (Featured) and you open a "sticky" thread (that makes it more visible) in which we can presents our activities and eventually update with links to new projects from Insonas.

What about this?

Please let me know

PS. As you see in my topic in "Collaborations", the project seems to be successful among users

---------- Post added 03-26-2013 at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-25-2013 at 06:42 PM ----------

Forte Sounds joined today Music4Cinema too, when FutureProducers will? Hope soon!

No way. You can buy ad-space though.

Stickies are not for ads. FP is a forum, this kind of content is not welcomed.

And on a general topic, I just checked your posts and it seems to be pure advertisements. See this as a last warning, I'll ban you (and delete all your previous posts) if you don't start contributing within the next weeks. One ad and you're out. Again, if you're looking for "cheap" ad-space, go elsewhere and annoy other people!

Last edited:
I was just questioning, no reasons to be rude. I'll stop immediatly to post, I'm not in search of advertising but collaboration. Anyway, producers will find the way to monetize their efforts, you can keep on playing in your forum. Cheers!

Back