No chat room on onlineDJ.com!!!

Good idea dude! I've been waiting for something like this on this site for ages!

As far as I know, Mano doesn't like chatrooms. WHy? Because they ruin the point of forums. It may be more convenient but, the words that are spoken cannot be left for other people who aren't at the chatroom at the time. In a forum, the information can be kept for extremely long periods of time, that way people won't have to ask the question. THere is a possibility that if a chatroom is established, there will be less use of forums.

yeah, i think forums are the most apropriate thing for onlinedj.com ... however, a chat room could be a really good addition to the latest cool spinoff site from onlinedj.com, the kubina project, where we share some NIN/Prodigy type of sounds in order to create a track in that style. In THAT situation, a chat room might be very handy indeed. Will post the address when the site is up, so you guys can take a look at that too. Just a little thing. Nothing near as cool as Online DJ !!;)

moving to "this site"

guys if you have comments about the site post in "this site"
we'll see about the chat room...

not much people on the chat, Mano can't you put the URL in a better spot?

mmhhh... "- I just thought there needed to be a place for us to hang out."

man I appreciate your concern... but hey... are you guys that sad with the forums? I would understand if it was small and if nobody was posting, but it is not the case... I can't even read all the messages posted, it is so crazy.. I truely dont think there is a need for a realtime chat room.

voila

In a month or so, there will be an INSTANT PRIVATE MESSAGING SYSTEM added to onlineDJ.com, hopefully everybody will be happy then.

yeah mano, I know it's not the *official$ onlinedj.com chatroom, but still it would be cool to hang out there w/ some onlinedj people.
I'm not saying you have to create a chatroom, It's just that it would be cool if some people knew the chatroom.
peace

Back