New FP Feedback & Bugs Reporting Thread!

Chater-La

Hi! We have launched our new site and we hope you like it. It is a work in progress and we still have some things to fix.

Please post your feedback, comments, and any bugs you have to report in this thread. Thanks!

I like the look apart from the black bg, doesn't really fit the blue.

what goes better with black than blue? Don't forget you are used to an all black skin for years..... but I am open to other suggestions if you think another color may go better with black.... Though black is universal, almost any color will go with it....

White background? its just we have had black for so long its would be nice to have something a little less depressing.

could we have the option between a dark background and a bright one?

whats the favion? where is that?

Last edited:
Wl take some getting used to but I like it. The login form is in kind of an odd spot I would like to see it closer to the header.

I would also like to see the return of the quick forum jump pulldown menu that is usually at the bottom of threads. I think that being removed was a factor in the decreased activity among all the subforums

Wl take some getting used to but I like it. The login form is in kind of an odd spot I would like to see it closer to the header.

I would also like to see the return of the quick forum jump pulldown menu that is usually at the bottom of threads. I think that being removed was a factor in the decreased activity among all the subforums

Ah yes, this quick jump to forum menu is missing! I guess it dropped out.....we'll put it back

agreed...

Going from a black page to a light page has always been like walking out of a dark tunnel into a blinding blizzard so thanks for the change, as for the current light vs dark contrast I think you could have black just at the top of the page rather than as a background.

I like the new look, I was so used to the old look though.

I agree about changing the background. White or blue would be good.

Back