New FP Feedback & Bugs Reporting Thread!

looking much better. Suggestion, the blue text on the heading areas(the gray fields) needs to be darker. Maybe change to navy blue or navy blue with reduced color saturation.

looking much better. Suggestion, the blue text on the heading areas(the gray fields) needs to be darker. Maybe change to navy blue or navy blue with reduced color saturation.

You mean like where your userprofile name is in light blue?

finally a new design, relly fresh, actually i like the black background

You mean like where your userprofile name is in light blue?

Na, I mean right here, in the thread. The text for our nicknames on our post headers. That blue and that grey are too similar luminance wise. I'm assuming that this forum is like many others with a few different features sharing one setting so that blue/grey issue is probably elsewhere as well. But anyways, using the current blue as a baseline you should reduce the luminance and reduce the amount of green present. Warm grey is made up of green/brown, so they are blending.

Sorry for going off on a tangent, I did subtitling and typesetting for 11 years so things like that stand out like a sore thumb to me =D

The only thing I noticed was that when using the dark theme there were some things that didn't change color so you couldn't read the text. I actually like the white scheme now as I can be on here at work and it looks like I am doing something work related. I like the like button :D.

Thanks. We are working to fix the black theme...there are small font issues left over that are hard to discover (only by using the skin alot). But as we find them, we fix it. Feel free to report any issues with the black skin.

I think the biggest problem with the black skin, is that it exists. I'm starting to think I stopped posting because I was sick of the black theme and I just never realized it.

in the black theme i think the grey is a bit too light for my liking, i did a mockup of how id prefer it using color codes #000000 #111111 #333333. what do other people think?

colors.jpg

Actually the difference is not that big....but I personally prefer the currrent gray as it breaks up all the black.... Again, just my taste. Like originally I really liked the white theme and now thanks to members who pushed I like the black better.

i'm having some issues editing posts.....anyone else having this issue?

yea i am too, im rockin the black background and when u edit a post the letters are black also so u have to highlight everything and just makes editing posts annoying, if yall could fix it it would be awesome

testing edit

Works for me.

..But I'm awesome, so...

Damn keeps workin fo me.

Last edited:
Back