New Beginnings

The Ghost

Am a producer from the dark continent...hmmmm..somehow thought that would come out cooler than that..kinda like the dark night...lol
been working with pro-tools le, samplitude 7, cubase SX, logic 5 (am a pc guy) and reason 3 as well as fuity( way back!!) trying to learn abelton 6&7 though as well as invest in a mac as well as some outboard gear.

funny enough been surviving for the last 9 years with no outboard gear...got my first midi-controller last month and planning to get a micro-korg soon.

but my stuff has been played all over the world, from festival mundial in germany, to radio stations in the states ATL and NY( in special segment shows that showcase african talent) so i guess am, doing something right.

also trying to learn ,music theory cause i can't write or read music but i got a little theory lesson teaser and my music making has improved in terms of musical arrangment as well as progressions.( Could develop chords into the 7th major or minor)

so now am joining FP and hoping to win a grammy in my lifetime from knowledge that i gain in here as well as give my 2cents worth of wisdom to all and sundry.

cheers,

the ghost!

Last edited:
Back