need sample chopping software

taron

My name is Tayryda outta Kansas City,Missouri im a up and coming artist tryna do the producer thing because i have a deep passion 4 this thing we call hiphop.im not new to the site i just havent gotten at nobody so i had to quit fakin wit myself and let the site know who i am.i'll be uploading beats real soon and my music i just wanna expand my game to the next level so why make beats at the same time make income so if yall got suggestions or feedback hit me up.

There is no free competitive to Recycle which costs $250. Audacity cannot compare.

It can automatically slice up songs and loops by adding markers in the wave and then you can just move the markers around and save from one marker to another.

Last edited:
desbest said:
There is no free competitive to Recycle which costs $250. Audacity cannot compare.

It can automatically slice up songs and loops by adding markers in the wave and then you can just move the markers around and save from one marker to another.

I dont think audacity will automatically slice up songs and add markers. You have to chop yourself and add markers.

taron said:
is the software free.....please say yes if so where can i get it
Thers always ways of getting free products but is it the right thing to do...even though i could get all the software i have currently for free i still purchase the product....its basically giving respect and helping to the possibility of a new product/new version.(because every1 woullent mind a quicker update)....i look at it as a donation

Last edited by a moderator:
Back