name change and a question to mano

W

Webbedwell

Mano, I cant describe how much you are the master!!!!

Was the name change only to broaden target audience?

My brother is having problems with advertising in his company dark entertainment and is going to start a new business and buy out his old business with it and reapply for advertising.

I wonder if the advertisers out there don't want to be associated with the word DJ.

I realize this is sad but raves are really when people break into an abandoned warehouse and start playing music is what I have heard from people I know, this with drugs have given the word DJ a bad name.

Somebody who happens to be a fool idiot once wrote me a letter acting as part of a company he was not in.
I did that companies web work and the guy got the big boot after he wrote it. (very asinine letter) and part of the letter went like this

excerpt 1 remember, no use of the word DJ...peroid, they are artists!

exceprt2 This is an event, not a party...not a rave!!!
it will refered to as an event only. period! This is a website to attrach corporate accounts...not ravers, drug addicts and any other stereotypes that come with those groups of peoples. This is a
business, not a party.

Sorry if this offends anyone. Remember it offended me because some of the smartest coolest people I know are also considered DJ's

Did this play in your decision to change the name of the site also mano?

advertisers? a little bit yes.

See, I am working hard to review all this cool production equipment (look in the full reviews section) and even with this, some need to be "told" what onlinedj is...

so now its called FutureProducers.com

now I dont need to explain for 1 hour what the site is about when I have Tascam or E-MU on the other end.. thats an example.

thanks for being a part of this site Webbedwell.

No problem, I will get my dad out here soon. He has a whole studio in his basement he doesn't know how to use! Lol, he is just getting into cpu's and was asking me how do I do this and that, and I am like dad I have no freagin Idea I am not a studio engineer.

its cool, tell your dad to post questions here and people (including me if i have time) will try to help him out.

take care! :)

Back