KayB from Brooklyn. Something to bring to the table.

K

KayB_BKLYN93

Hey what's good FP. I'm a producer, I call myself KayB, and I'm from Brooklyn. I really don't have much to say, I was never good at introductions so I'll just get straight to the point. I've been producing about 3 years now and my weapon of choice is FL Studio. Now I know what ya'll are thinking. "Great...another kid ready to showcase his wack anthems that he made with fruity loops all over our site. Each song will repeat the same 2 bars over and over and over again until we're ready to gauge our ear drums out. We've seen enough of that countless times on Youtube; do you even have something worth bringing to the table?" And the answer to that is I do. Listening to my material you'll all realize that my influences are among the lines of Wu Tang Clan, and ATCQ. Not Young Money and New Boyz (I don't rock nut-hugging jeans and neither should you). So enough with the intro and onto the outro. Check the link out in my contact info to hear my music, or go to Youtube my username is etothaj2007. I'll let you be the judge of what I brought to the table.
~1~

Back