Introducing myself...

J Ice

Hi Future Producers!

Just a quick post to introduce myself. I go by the name of J Ice, coming from the Coventry, in the Midlands UK.

A bit about myself:

At heart, I'd call myself a hip hop / R&B producer as that's my passion and it's what I love to make! I've been into American hip hop and R&B for as long as I can remember, and I'm always looking into older and older material such as the original songs which samples came from. I'm currently working quite heavily in the British Asian music industry, which is HUGE over here. I'm hoping to be releasing a single within the next 6-12 months here (it's being recorded later this week).

I know most people are American on this board so probably haven't got a clue what genre of music I'm talkin about! To give you an idea, Panjabi MC, another producer from Coventry, released a track called Beware of the Boys with Jay Z, and a remix with Twista. Also things like Missy Elliot's Get Ur Freak On and Truth Hurts is the type of music I'm making... a fusion between east & west!

I've already seen many great post on here FP! I know I can learn many things on here to help skills go further!

Back