Interviews plz

i-clan

good afternoon, Mr Mano,
just wanted to ask for interviews to be done with people like Adam Freeland, Sasha, Juno Reactor, and Optical. A humble request im sure, but were here.com seem to get big guys replying - i imagimne it is an email interview. i think those people i mentioned would be stokerolad to do it. i could write some Q's if u like (or i could just pretend to be them but that wouldn't be as much fun).
Cheerz and congrats on the cool product reviews coming thru at the mo.

i-clan :)

well some of the people interviewed here are pretty big ;) Bilal Bashir was an ... NWA! (i think! he didnt tell me this but another friend told me he was)

anyway... There was going to be Die (from Reprazent/Roni Size) and also Daniel Meyer (from Haujobb) but they flaked ;)

Rigth now the site is being reorganized, LOTS of work on the way.. but later there will be more interviews.

Cool, sounds great!
i reckon u should just go for the biggest names possible, like Roni Size himself, George Clinton and Bootsy Collins(P-Funk)...etc...THE biggest i reckon!!!
hehe don't mind me im just all stoked cos i won a couple of free tickets to "Vinyl Mix" in Sydney, and then my girlfriend Celeste called the guy who runs http://www.musiclive.com.au and he is going to get us into different things to do interviews and take footage with a mini DV ... cool ... we start our first interviews tonite anyhows, at the "Vinyl Mix" night.
cheers

there is too much going on right now (plenty of contents coming in). But once the actual todo-list is done, we'll probably get more interviews on.

i'd do interview for if u gave me a list of who u want interrogated, well i can get into my a friends night and get back stage, so if u want any hip hop, breakbeat, d&b , producers/dj's questioned i could do it for free, actually i'd quite enjoy it, means me & my friend can abuse dj vadim again :D

also reviews, on equipment etc, i'd be happy to do some

ps i am really busy until 2nd of june

Last edited:
dj vadim? isn't he the dude with a really trippy interface on his website, that u can jam with? if it is the site im thinking about, that would be cool :)

i could try and get an interview with Endorphin. .

I can interview JAMES LAVELLE tonight if you send me the questions you wanted asked in the next half hour!!!!

haha

yeah, and if they don't answer the questions adequately u can steal their Gnomes!:D
Q - Who is Lavelle anyhows? i dunno ...\
i want to interview the main Koder of the VJ program Aestesis.
Hey Mano, u might be interested, he is French. As is denpo, head coder of eye:core, another coool VJ prog. These days these programs are really hot. Well, some are, like www.eyecore.com and www.aestesis.org

:)

Back