Improving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiten

OK, to me, i'll can wait for a week or too, but please ad sthe email thig to it, it's the best part of the site, and the site looks is beter than before, and tell me where the hell the Post Reply button go, where is it, ive to load a new thread for this. when are the contest on, tell me. and the Private messages to the user should be started.

wow wow calm sown man.. you need patience!!
there was no post reply because the thread was closed.

the email thing will take some time, and the rest of the new sections as well.

you said "and the Private messages to the user should be started"

hehe did you know you sound like a general giving orders to his soldiers? :)

doesnt sound like we have any choice lol

Hey Jiten, you should calm as mano said !

Mano is the real person behind OnlineDJ, make all the codes and improvements to the site and believe me it's take a lot of time to make and run a site like this. And maybe you don't know but Mano has also other activities (webdesign, ...).

You should already be satisfied with all the new good things he just added.

It's not a big multinational firm, with thousands of developpers, Mano is making all this stuff with his little hands and with a lot of passion !

Thanx again Mano for what you've already done and for making this place a nice and informative community ! ;)

And Jiten, a good and quick improvment for OnlineDJ would be that you reduce the height of your sig !

i'am sorry , i was just ........... ok, i know mano one is the man behind everything and i respect Him, the site is gonnabe the most wonderful dj community in the world and we are gonna make it.

It's ok man, hehe
but read the way you wrote your message, it didnt sound very comprehensive and patient you know ;)
see you around

Jiten said:
But as to tell me, specify some new.

ok how do I answer to this... man i DID POST my plans already, in several threads. You should be happy about what's coming, it represents a lot more work than you think.

Hope i didnt sound too harsh.. But you sounded kind of harsh too :)

just.. enjoy the site

hey ManoOne there is a problem , i'am not getting any email notifications on my replies posted. if someone posts me a reply i'am not notified. what is it, wat is the damn Fizzucck... :mad:

Jiten said:
hey ManoOne there is a problem , i'am not getting any email notifications on my replies posted. if someone posts me a reply i'am not notified. what is it, wat is the damn Fizzucck... :mad:

you can post a new thread... it has nothing to do with what's discussed here.

make SURE you have the option "email notification" checked when you post. You can turn this on and off by default in your profile too.

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back