I'm rita. and ima kick your ass.

rita.deliah

JOKING.

hi. i'm an aspiring music producers / songwriter. I'm currently working around 2 internships at a local studio, and at a more major studio here in Australia. so yep. All i have is my MAC, a yamaha clavinova (it looks sooo pretty!!) and the greatest invention ever created - LOGIC PRO 8! :D

i hope we all get to be major music producers one day! that would be prettyy coool!

Hey guys! Thanks for the welcome! :D

I'm from Sydney - and yupz. workin hard at it. It took me ages to get an internship anywhere at all, but that's one of the things about this industry - you just have to keep tryin i guess.

Hope it all works out for all of us!!!!!!! =D

Ayo Precious , your name reminds of Precious Paris from the Midi Mafia camp . She has a cool flow. Welcome to the ladies on the board!

Last edited:
mmmm, hello! good to say your female name, otherwise, post wold go to the bottom like the rest.
we appreciate female producers

rita.deliah said:
JOKING.

hi. i'm an aspiring music producers / songwriter. I'm currently working around 2 internships at a local studio, and at a more major studio here in Australia. so yep. All i have is my MAC, a yamaha clavinova (it looks sooo pretty!!) and the greatest invention ever created - LOGIC PRO 8! :D

i hope we all get to be major music producers one day! that would be prettyy coool!
i like logicpro8 too...
do yu have the icontrol too?

Back