How do I post pics???

MVC-003S.JPG

That's it. I'll get better at it w/ the time. How do I show it here straight w/out needing the link?

[Edited by Alex TC on 04-03-2001 at 03:54 PM]

If you want

You can mail it to me and I will give you the URL where to pick it up if you like :) Be aware of that postmypic site accomodate pix up to max 100k. Anyway, larger files than that is not wanted on this site, so it doesn't matter really....

hey alex_tc way to go! at least you can do it. you put the [ img] [ /img] tags on each end. well mano i guess prodigy(my server) doesent want me to get to this page. oh well.:(

[Edited by Dj Tulip on 04-03-2001 at 03:40 PM]

hey distinctive are you saying that to me? if so cool. whats your address. and ive already resized my jpeg and my gif is small. let me know man!

F**ING S**T!!! I've got it!!! I've got it!!! Hehehe :D:D:D There it is, now I'll post pics of interesting stuff :p

THANKS FELLAS!!! YEEEHAAA!!

Yeah, as I said elsewhere it's a basic Dj setup (as in no production or music remixing stuff), just straight mix w/ 4 channels but it's for home enjoynment anyway. Oh, and occasional gigs too. It's tops IMO, DJM+Technics+Tascam, but what's not showing is what really counts: my music cases, hehehe :D:D:D!

hey distinctive im sending you my gif but im having problems attaching my 320 by 240 pic. i dont know why but im going to look, then ill send it. and thanks alot for helping me out. and alex i envy your setup. wait until you all see mine. its not that great. oh well. we all start somewhere. but very nice.

hay mano i got it! all thanks to dj distinctive. yaahoooo!

hey would it be too much to ask you to reduce the size of the image to 75 pixels high at maximum?
thanks! I forgot to mention this.
I'm trying to keep people's signatures from taking too much space on the screen. 50 pixels high would be perfect but i'll allow up to 75.
yours is 120 right now ;)

thanks in advance! nice signature by the way!

soon will upload musetup picture. my new setup. a part of it. not full of the setup some things are remaining to buy.

Tullip

My advice is to keep it in the right proportions.
It will look kinda weird with a TT of 1cm height and 10cm wide ;) According to Mano's advice, this should make it 100 pixels wide. Your pic. will then be 1.98cm in height and 2.65cm wide :)

Back