How to delete your user?

P

Proles

As title states - how do I delete my user? ... or if any mod should see this, please delete this user.

Everything said in the above post is correct. You only have 1 post so removing your profile information should do the trick.

If there are any particular posts that you want removed for a specific reason, we can delete the posts. We will not delete all user posts just to delete them. There has to be a good reason.

Nothing I said was helpful nor informative. In fact, most of it was me just talking s*** and being an ass. I don't want to keep conveying that image when I'm not even like that anymore. Dnt wanna be judged on nonsense I was talking 6 or 7 years ago u feel me?

I looked at your posts. I didn't see anything worth fussing about. Most people probably won't remember and there's nothing that sticks out as being what you think you were.

Yea I guess. I just Googled "junior wong" (come on who hasn't googled themselves) a while back and sum bulls*** from this site from back in like 05 came up on the first page. Its all goody tho I think I've clarified myself after all this.

Nothing I said was helpful nor informative. In fact, most of it was me just talking s*** and being an ass. I don't want to keep conveying that image when I'm not even like that anymore. Dnt wanna be judged on nonsense I was talking 6 or 7 years ago u feel me?

When you debate something and it ends, let it die. Don't even bring it up, don't ask for it to be deleted, just let it die out. Its the best way.

Yea I guess. I just Googled "junior wong" (come on who hasn't googled themselves) a while back and sum bulls*** from this site from back in like 05 came up on the first page. Its all goody tho I think I've clarified myself after all this.

That's why I don't go by any important names on forums.

Back