Hi Mano, how were the pics i sent?

i-clan

I hope the pics i sent a coupla weeks ago were okay, hope that you could use a couple of them. if you have uploaded the interview with Renan, please let me know, as i think he might be wondering about it!:cool:

Mano is planning to get it done sometime this week... :) and said the pics are great.. :D

He is soo busy hehhehehe

i suspected as much :D
actually i am pretty pressured, trying to learn 5 software packages at once ... moonster, vjamm, arkaos, gforce, aestesis.... well, at least i know aestesis... but it really is fullon, as i have an 8 hour vj show to do on bastille day, and am getting footage together, and not only that, but we have a warmup gig this saturday, just playing around, and i feel presured, it's bizarre as i feel as if i have to put on a big show, just as a warm up .... but it's allgood, and have just got a video card for my g4 and am getting a nice new optical USB mouse by logitech which works on my g4 and p3....cool!

exciting times in other words ;)

oh yeah i am learning Yowstarr aswell ...

all these progs can make hot graphics for websites too.

don't i know it! i have decided to "Essentialise", and go just on the G4, and stop renting the laptop i have been, and whittle down the VJ progs to just two that i use live, and VJ with the g4. it is a welcome relief, but doesen't change the fact that i have an EIGHT hour VJ gig on the 14th! hehehehe

It's allgood :)

Back